Monday, August 18, 2008


Confession #1 - I hate getting up early, I just pretend to like it.

Confession #2 - It's not as easy as it looks.

Confession #3 - Sometimes I just want to take the day off and go to the beach.

Confession #4 - I occasionally forget there is a real world out there.

Confession #5 - I don't really like washing dishes.

Confession #6 - I should have invested in the earplugs.

Confession #7 - Yes, I procrastinate from time to time. (Usually it's to do laundry or go grocery shopping)

Confession #8 - Sometimes I work all day and never get any work done.

Confession #9 - I've decided cleaning is exercise.

Confession #10 - I feel guilty when I tell people no.

Confession #11 - Occasionally I lose my cool.

Confession #12 - I love school....I mean the kids going to school.

1 Comment:

  1. simpleman said...
    I can SOOOO relate!!!!!

Post a Comment