Thursday, March 26, 2009


If you are a work at home mom or a stay at home mom and you haven't discovered the power of the bubbles, then it's about time you were introduced!

I'm talking about the bubble bath. You may not realize it, but there is some kind of strange power in those bubbles. Lol. Not only is a bubble bath a relaxing way to spend a few moments to yourself, but if you're like me, it's one of the places where you get inspired.

I can't tell you the times I've been taking a long, hot bubble bath and suddenly had an inspiration of something to write. This blog post is a prime example, lol. Somehow those bubbles allow my mind to work in a different way, and I get all kinds of great ideas.

I look forward to bubble bath time several nights a week. It's my time to relax, enjoy the smell of the bubble bath, and spend some time reading, thinking, or even dozing.

If you are a mom, especially a work at home mom, never underestimate the power of the bubble bath. Take time to pamper yourself once in awhile. You'll feel like a new person when you're done...and you may even get some inspiration.

2 Comments:

  1. simpleman said...
    I am a firm believer of the bubble bath and I have even benefited from the effects of the all powerful bubble bath, lol!!!!!
    Anonymous said...
    Bubble baths are the way to go! I highly recommend them too! I enjoyed the post, Joy!

Post a Comment