Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm always on the lookout for new sites that offer information and resources for work at home moms and stay at home moms. I wanted to introduce to you Mommies Online, which I have found to be an excellent site.

On the site you'll find great articles, job opportunities, free stuff, printable calendars, and even advertising in their directory. It's a great site to check out.

I like bringing quality sites to the attention of my readers, and this one definitely has a lot to offer. It's especially great if you are trying to get a work at home job off the ground.

Do you have any great sites for moms? Let me know, I may feature them on here.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I like the idea that I can come here and find great info, advice, and even a little humor from time to time. Great job keep it up.

Post a Comment