Saturday, March 14, 2009

Welcome back to Tips 4 WAHMs! Today I have an interesting quick tip of the day for WAHMs to share with you. From time to time I enjoy pointing out some great sites that are great for work at home moms and stay at home moms, and I have one that I'm sure you all are going to like.

Take the time to check out Flylady.net. This is a website that is designed for people, especially moms, who find it difficult to keep the house in order. If you have kids, you're working, and you have so much on your plate, sometimes it's just hard to keep up.

At Flylady.net, this great lady teaches you how to keep your home in shape with just 15 minutes a day. Hey, I might even have 15 minutes. Check this one out ladies. I know I've found some helpful tips there for organization and keeping the house a bit cleaner.

I hope you enjoy and find some great ideas and tips to make your day a bit easier!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Sounds like great advice I will check it out. Thanks for the tip.

Post a Comment