Monday, March 16, 2009


Today at Tips 4 WAHMs, I want to share another great tip. Cleaning the bathroom is one of the most hated chores for me, and probably for many other work at home moms. So, today's quick tip of the day for WAHMs should help you out a bit.

To make cleaning the bathroom easier for you, clean it before you shower. Why? Because you always feel grungy right after you clean that bathroom. Sometimes it's hard to find the time to do cleaning chores, especially the ones you hate. If you fit a few minutes of bathroom cleaning before the shower, it's easy to get it done quickly, knowing you'll feel clean again in a few minutes.

Usually I simply clean the toilet and bathroom sinks before the shower. Then I jump in the shower and then spray the shower down when I'm all through. This way I get the whole bathroom done in one shot. It doesn't take long, and I'm much happier when the bathroom is sparkling.

Check back tomorrow for another great tip, and feel free to share your tips as well. I love reading them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment